January 6, 2012

At the Mo'...

(I have a weakness for British slang).
With the New Year, a flurry of happenings has entered into our home, tempered only by sickness (now that Riley's well, it's Laurelei's turn for the week-long fever/nausea/sore throat virus). 
I was looking at what's on my camera card from the past few weeks and discovered most of what I'd been snapping was projects I wanted to share with you and didn't get to in the Christmas bustle, and, more recently, the moments of beauty I have been seeing in the everyday. So here you go. What's on my mind and in our home and, consequently on my camera at the mo'. 



(even taking down the Christmas decorations results in prettiness)



(new year, new table legs. pink. because I can.)





(Christmas presents I had sooo much fun making and now that the recipients have them...I can share. Thinking about making the recycled book journals a regular item in my shop...)

That's all. Just pretties to share.

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment